NIPEX 2015 is a competitive exhibition for all North Island philatelic clubs and societies. It is to to be held in conjunction with the Auckland Philatelic Society’s annual exhibition 6-7 June 2015 at the Mt Eden War Memorial Hall, 487 Dominion Road, Mt Eden, Auckland.
Competitive Exhibition Classes and Rules
- Traditional – all countries
- Postal History
- Open philately
- Modern – 2000 onwards
- Youth (see rule 6 below)
- Any other class not provided for above
- The exhibition shall be open to all individual members of any philatelic club or society in the North Island, affiliated to NZPF or Regional Associations.
- Each exhibit shall be either 8 or 16 pages
- The Auckland Philatelic Society Inc will take all reasonable care BUT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- The system of judging will be the points system using the appropriate one frame judging sheets at Inter-club level.
- The judges reserve the right to move an entry to another class if they feel that it will receive a more appropriate medal level.
- Youth entrants (Class 7) must be aged under 20 years of age on 1 January 2015.
- The Auckland Philatelic Society Inc reserves the right to accept or decline any entries as they may decide without giving reasons.
- All entry forms and entries are required on or before Wednesday 27 may 2015. To be covered by postal insurance exhibits have to be sent ‘Signature required’.
The entry form is attached at Nipex 2015 entry form.
For any enquiries please contact
Auckland Philatelic Society
PO Box 1932
Phone: 09 6205843