NZPF Northern Region established 1998
The Association does not have regular meetings but arranges infrequent, informal meetings, generally at national Exhibitions, and holds occasional seminars.
The Association objectives are to:
- establish judging standards and set procedures for judging philatelic exhibits,
- provide philatelic judging education and training,
- liaise with and provide assistance and guidance to NZPF on all matters related to judging,
- improve the standard, consistency and fairness of judging standards,
- provide guidance and assistance on judging and exhibiting methods and standards when requested, and
- encourage and advance the philately generally.