NZPF Northern Region established 1998 changed name from Association of New Zealand Philatelic Judges 2022
Philatelic Judges New Zealand (PJNZ) does not have regular meetings but arranges infrequent, informal meetings, generally at national Exhibitions, and holds occasional seminars.
The PJNZ objectives are to:
- establish judging standards and set procedures for judging philatelic exhibits,
- provide philatelic judging education and training,
- liaise with and provide assistance and guidance to NZPF on all matters related to judging,
- improve the standard, consistency and fairness of judging standards,
- provide guidance and assistance on judging and exhibiting methods and standards when requested, and
- encourage and advance the philately generally.